TADAAAAaaaaaaa!!
Ok Tipsters there we have it! After 24 Rounds the PASCOMEISTER has bagged the Booty which at this stage is an undefined figure as many of you haven't fessed up with your hard earned!
If those of you,(and you know who you are), could please drop off your $10 to me at building 103 by the end of the week, we can handover the winnings to the rightful winners.
Also great to see the ShanksMeister and the Klostrophous coming home to grab 2nd & 3rd spot after a long tussle at the top.
Hope we can get together over a few hard earned cleansing finals drinks in the coming weeks.
Cheers for now
PETE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still want to tip in the finals, I can win them :) I only failed 2 core units, It won't happen again, i promise i will work harder in the future and push myself to the limit. Honest, please give me one more chance to save my life....it is my goal to achieve this through whatever means possible, my poor gran passed away 16 years ago and I have been bereft ever since, she was so close to me before she died, even though i was only 2 weeks old, please, please, please!
Ho hum......... :) Purpleplodding
Post a Comment