Monday, 4 June 2012

Round Eleven....

Well,well,well.....what an interesting comp its turning out to be, some teams are easier to pick than others,and its great to see the Tigers racking up a few wins after years in the dark! Also great to see the Queenslander moving up alongside the Dark Horse as we head into the back straight.....Good luck with your tips this week punters!

CarltonvGeelongEtihad StadiumJun 8 (Fri 7:50pm)Record
RichmondvFremantleMelbourne Cricket GroundJun 9 (Sat 1:40pm)Record
Gold CoastvSt KildaMetricon StadiumJun 9 (Sat 5:40pm)Record
EssendonvSydneyEtihad StadiumJun 9 (Sat 7:40pm)Record
Port AdelaidevHawthornAAMI StadiumJun 10 (Sun 4:40pm)Record
MelbournevCollingwoodMelbourne Cricket GroundJun 11 (Mon 3:15pm)Record

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pedro-Lossal

Its.....
Cats
Tigers
Saints
Bombers
Hawks
Pies

Anonymous said...

Well well well, I'm sharing the top spot. How did that happen?
I think I also brought the rain from Qld with me.

Well here are the Queenslanders tips for this week

Cats
Richmond
Saints
Essendon
Hawks
Pies!!!

Anonymous said...

Debs Tips
Geelong
Essendon
Richmond
St Kilda
Hawks
Collingwood :-)

Anonymous said...

Andre' 'Dark Horse' for Round Eleven. Thanks.

Geelong
Richmond
St Kilda
Essendon
Hawthorn
Collingwood

Anonymous said...

Bomber Sshanks tips for Round 11
Geelong
Richmond
St Kilda
Essendon
Hawthorn
Colliongwood

Anonymous said...

Tomoe's tips

Geelong
Richmond
St Kilda
Essendon
Hawthorn
Collingwood

Anonymous said...

dr cheese sea


Carlton
Richmond
St Kilda
Essendon
Hawthorn
Collingwood

Anonymous said...

Mrs Slocombe's Pussy forgot about the time difference :(
So I'll have to skip Friday's as it is now 10.50pm in Australia WA time....Unless I pick the away team as forfeit ;)
Freo
Saints
Bombers
Hawks
Pies

Anonymous said...

Dane swan on beach in thailand. Don't know any results promise:

Blues
Tigers
Saints
Bombers
Hawks
Pies

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! Delicious Mauritius forgot to do her tipping for Round Eleven...DUH.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete, my tips for round 12...did I press the wrong link? West coast
Adelaide
Nth Melbourne
Richmond
Western Bulldogs
Hawks

Cheers Deb :-)